Total Loss: -2.4 lbs
I'm pretty happy with this because at work yesterday we decided to do a little party. We had bagels, devilled eggs, donuts, munchkins, flavored coffees and creamers.... It was sinfully wonderful. Best Saturday of work like, ever. But, I made it up for it as best as I could with some night time exercising last night. And from this morning's weigh-in, I guess it paid off!
Inspired by my continued reduction, I went to the gym bright and early. I have a new accomplishment: 30 full minutes on the treaded StairMaster! I'm so happy. I felt pretty amazing after my workout, then my mother has to spoil my joy by being all nice and crap and bringing me home Applebee's leftovers. So, now I'm tentively munching on this quesedilla, thinking "well there goes another step on the StairMaster," hahah.
So here's my hair after Jen's straightening it on Friday:
Yay! Looks so pretty.
I know with my face, I have all the potential in the world to be quite a beautiful lady. If only I could be persistent and keep this weight coming off. Mind you, this musing comes in between bites of quesedilla and cheese stick.

No comments:
Post a Comment