Day Two Weigh In: -1.8 lbs
==2am==
Ahh. Instant gratification. It's good to get that ball rolling again, but I won't feel any sort of accomplishment til it's at least 10 lbs. My successes shouldn't be measured in numbers and I know that, but well for now they are. They just are =P My friend Jen straightened my hair for me last night, and honestly it just made me feel so much prettier. I think my face is too chubby for curly hair, and it keeps me looking like a cute chubby fat baby, versus looking like a "pleasantly plump" woman when it's straight. I'll be all kinds of computer-savvy and figure out how to upload a pic of it later.
Well, I'm starting off today in a good mood, despite having to work from 4am to 3pm. I actually woke up way before my alarm clock and was able to finish up my homework for the week. One less thing to fret about for the weekend, yay! I want to keep busy with crafts. Crocheting mostly for right now. A girl at work, Jess, is having a baby, and I want to try my hand at a baby blanket with this new Tunisian crochet technique I've been learning. I found an adorable pattern and I think it would be a really great gift. It's all about the commitment; I picked up my mother's terrible habit of starting projects but never quite finishing them (you know, like my weight loss, hahah.) But I think when there's outside incentive, sometimes there's more of a drive to commit to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment