Monday, March 4, 2013

The Fourth Day

Today's Weigh In: -0.2 lb
Total Loss: -2.6 lbs



     Still ok. I'm gonna be super mega hard core tonight. Anything in the downward direction is fine with me, and I can blame my momma for the applebee's y mi amigitos nuevos por la culpa del coronas -_-; lol. But, hardcore today! I'm at work sipping my coffee, and it occurred to me that I should probably count my coffee creamer in my thought process of "eating" since the serving size is one measely tablespoon. I have to be less heavy handed with it.
But I mean, look at it...... soooooo freakin delicious!!!
But like, this part isn't quite so delicious....
So.... 40 calories. Not bad right? But wait, there's 32 servings....what  the eff, I sure don't drink 32 cups of coffee and I've polished off a bottle of these in a day before. Which means, there goes an additional 1,280 calories in my diet. Holy mother of Jesus! That means, realistically, my "one cup" of coffee is probably like 200 calories.....uyyy..... I'm gonna have to stop drinking this liquid deliciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment