Yesterday -- ((-2.6 lbs))
Today's Weigh-In: -0.2 lb
Total Loss: -2.8 lbs
Mehhh. I lied. This slow slow weight loss is frustrating, though I haven't been doing enough to warrant greater drops. I know any progress is progress but still. STILL. I am just as upset as if it had been an upward climb. But ya know. Whatever. My own fault and such. That damn coffee creamer. I buy it for myself and a girl at work, Colleen to indulge in. Colleen will be happy that I am going to forgo drinking anymore -- and sad that I won't be bringing anymore, hahah. Sorry, Coll!
Well anyway, I think today I'm going to go see Corey's new place, yay! I hope they don't cook an amazing meal tonight so that I can like, not eat like a fatty. -_-
I have to be more consistent with the gym. I finished work yesterday, watched One Gay Hill -- I mean, One Tree Hill -- and then plopped in my bed and slept from 6pm to 1am. Got up and got ready for work and here I am now blogging away before patients arrive.
More movement. Instead of Netflix, I should've went to the gym. And today I know I'm not going since I'm going to Coreys. Sigh. This weekend though I think I'm going dancing, so at least that's some exercise to look forward to. I dunno. This is a long process to figure out, this whole losing weight business. Siiigh. Woe is meee!!
No comments:
Post a Comment